Part of the Birrd Belvedere
The Master of Disaster
First and foremost, there is Alec, from the main store Airxess, who startet this guitar journey.
The guy on the pic? That's him. The "The Master Of Disaster", but you can call him Al. Or rather Alec. You're interested in guitars and guitar gadgets? He's your man.
Alessandro, or Alec Voggel runs BIRRD CUSTOM GUITARS, but also
Your advantage: Once a conversion is done, and you manage to play flawlessly, your mom might call you Jimi. How cool would THAT be!?
Sex, Drugs & Rock'n Roll
As already mentioned somewhere, Alec's technical skills cannot be properly classified. It doesen't matter. You just have to know, he knows what he's doing. Should he ever be at the limit with his knowledge, he will not rest til he's satisfied. It's this passion thing.
(pic: Slash with Gibson Les Paul guitar, portrait. Painted on tablet. Note: Read the flames carefully!)
There is also Marco, he's more the bikes and coffee guy. Airguitar sometimes. You woun't talk too much with him about guitars. But as soon as you mention bikes, or coffee, he's your man. At Birrd Guitars, we take care about you.
Of course, there are more people to set up such a great store...
...and all the other ones. So here are a few names of people who work in the background, or at least pretend to:
- Pam, not only Alecs wife, but also givin' some ideas, and suggestions for interior color and design.
- Luise, Carl and Paul. Alecs kids are the employees during the events. They rock tha house and keep the guest smiling
- Marco, employee (graphic artist) in the main store Airxess. Helping on all kind of works, from coloring or creating one of a kind kick ass furniture for the store
- Baum, BFF since 1980. Singer-Songwriter, not only responsible for some live sound on our stage, but also for the text on the website (mostly after Alec messed up)
- Karina, Alec's sis, who is part on about every project. Family thing.
- To mention is also the owner of the house, who is supporting all our ideas, and letting us modifie the rooms to our needs. BIG THANKS!
- Big thanks goes to the property management, Aeberhard Immobilien, who are also helping with their network
- Last but not least, ALL CUSTOMERS, who trust in us, bring their money in and leave it there. This since 1993!! Well the main store is since then. The guitar journey is a side project and has started only a few years ago